Camp Begins: Saturday, June 23, 2018
Visiting Day: Saturday, July 21, 2018
Camp Ends: Saturday, August 11, 2018
Full Summer Tuition: $11,845
International Camper Tuition
1st Half Session: $6,900*
2nd Half Session: $6,700*
* Includes $500 travel discount!
Tuition includes individual laundry service, all local trips and spending money for trips, transportation to and from the New York Metropolitan Area, Philadelphia, Maryland, and Newark Airport, canteen, camper photos, and counselor gratuities. An additional fee will be added for overnight trips for campers in grades 7-11.
Our fee is all-inclusive, so there won’t be any surprise costs or required payments (e.g. no required “canteen” fee, photo charge, etc). There are, however, several optional activities you may want to know about. These programs meet the needs of campers with specialized interests.
Again, these activities at Pine Forest are entirely optional:
- Superstar Tennis: Extra-intensive, individual daily tennis training.
- Superstar Golf: Golf lessons at a nearby private club with a PGA instructor.
- Horseback Riding: English, western instruction and competition.
- SAT Prep Course: Princeton Review course for campers entering 10th and 11th grade.
- Tutoring: Individual tutoring (during rest period) in Reading, English as a Second Language, Math, and Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
- Senior Trips: Campers entering 7th grade and above have the option to go on a 2 or 3 day sightseeing trip. Destinations have included Boston, Toronto, Montreal, the Baseball Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Top Cooks: Hands-on gourmet cooking classes from master chefs for campers including a trip to the world famous Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- One-On-One Fitness Training: Learn strength training, flexibility, endurance, and a healthy lifestyle with a personal trainer.