Although camp is officially less than 200 days away (!), it sometimes feels like infinity during the winter. Fortunately, we found a recipe that will give you a taste of camp in your own kitchen! It’s called s’mores dip and we recommend bringing it to all of your holiday parties. You’re pretty much guaranteed to be the favorite guest.
The best part? It only requires three ingredients and cooks in six minutes.
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray round or square pan that can go in the oven with spray butter.
3. Add a layer of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars.
4. Place a layer of marshmallows on top.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Serve with graham crackers for dipping!